Paint the UK Pink

Saturday 14 September 2013

Quick update...

I have glasses! I can finally see what is going on properly and don't have to enlarge the font to a ridiculous size to see what is going on.

Have treated myself to some gorgeous new stuff from Sleek, Fragrance Direct, Sleek and, err, Sleek.

Really can't wait to get going later today as I have an awful lot of gorgeous swatches coming up, some mini reviews that I have really been wanting to write up so apologies, there is going to be an awful lot coming from me in the next couple of weeks.

I know I only have a few followers on Bloglovin' and my blog, but I really do appreciate you all staying with me whilst I have been a bit blind to say the least.

Really can't wait to share the thought on my new purchases, this month's Glossybox etc with you all soon and see what you all think too.

Fi xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment